[opencms-dev] tomcat from eclipse (a bit OT)

Dave Schoorl maillists at cyber-d.com
Tue Aug 8 09:40:16 CEST 2006

Your question triggered me to investigate the native library (I always
wanted to do that one day, but never took the time), so I looked a
little bit further. And when you are on Windows (and you are), you can
download one (statically compiled) dll-file and drop it in your
Windows\system32 directory and you are good to go. The info can be found
on http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/apr.html. The file to
download is called tcnative-1.dll and in the supplied link to the tomcat
documentation you can find a download link for this file.

Linux users have to put in little bit more effort though.

Best regards,
Dave