[opencms-dev] Create a Table Gallery Page with thu

ruben martin ramartin1978 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 10:28:32 CEST 2006

Good Morning Everyb at dy,

If anyone have any time, I would like to do it or just make it any module into opencms to make an .html ( web-page ) selecting images that you would like to look at and click on bigger ???, thumbs and then look at bigger ???

i see that into 2.2 there is a opecnms.photoalbum module, but how to use it??? since we cannot choose into the templates of the begining.
... there is not any howto or i do not find anything,

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks in Advance

Best Regards

Ruben