[opencms-dev] Opencms Problems

Anth K anuse04 at yahoo.com.hk
Thu Aug 10 12:28:50 CEST 2006

  Dear Sir/Madam:

  I'm a web developer who is going to use the Opencms, however, I found that the online documentation is really not sufficient.

  It is very difficult to figure out how to operate in a basic web flow(pls refer to my attached image). For example, if there is there developer with 3 roles, the editor should only be allowed to submit his work but not publishing it, and the work of publishing should be done by Approver, and subsequently Approver2.

  Thank you for any help, I'm looking forward to your reply

  Regards,
  Tony

 YM - 離線訊息
 就算你沒有上網,你的朋友仍可以留下訊息給你,當你上網時就能立即看到,任何說話都冇走失。
 http://messenger.yahoo.com.hk