[opencms-dev] login problem using oc4j in opencms 6.2.2

Nacho Fernandez snatcho at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 14:03:50 CEST 2006

Hi all again,

Digging deeper into code I found that although the CmsLoginBean appear to be
logging in the user correctly, when the workplace file is read, a
permissions exception arises due to the system considering is the guest user
the one that is trying to access the workplace. I need a bit more of
information of one of you guys who understand the guts of the login process.
I realized that no event listener is notified of the login action when it is
fired (none is registered to that event (# 1) nor to all events (# -1). Can
this be the problem? I think that somehow an event listener I can't find
must store in the system the information that the new user has logged.

Thanks in advance, help would be greatly appreciated. I think solving this
be useful, right now if you google for "opencms oc4j" the 3rd and 4th
entries talk about this problem and say it's unsolved. Greetings,

Nacho.