[opencms-dev] login problem using oc4j in opencms 6.2.2

Nacho Fernandez snatcho at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 15:04:41 CEST 2006

Hi Georg and list in general,

Thanks for suggesting this patch for login, but unfortunately the change
wasn't successful. I'll keep trying to solve it and then give more details
of what I find. What amazes me is without the change you suggest and others
that may come it works correctly with several other servers. Thanks anyway.
Greetings,