[opencms-dev] Change date format in console

Federico Larumbe federico.larumbe at globant.com
Thu Aug 10 21:13:13 CEST 2006

Hello.

I would to know how to change the date format in the Explorer View. I need
to change it to format dd/mm/yyyy.

When I change the language in preferences, the format is changed. What I
need is to have English language with that format.

I looked at
system/workplace/locales/de/messages/org/opencms/workplace/messages_de.prope
rties. I found the calendar date format, but I didn’t find the Explorer View
date format.

Thanks.

Federico.