[opencms-dev] problem in creating menus

Vikas Gupta vikas.gupta at daffodildb.com
Sat Aug 12 05:52:38 CEST 2006

Hi Christian,

   My pages are inside

 system/modules/.....  folder. If I put my pages inside sites/default
folder, I am able to create a menu. Please let me know if this is the right
way to create a menu, Should I store all the pages inside sites/default
folder.

I think It would create a problem in exporting my module. If I am using
export, I can export only my module. How I would be able to export pages
reside in site/default folder?

Thanks & Regards
Vikas Gupta