AW: [opencms-dev] problem in creating menus

Mathias Diehl md at evoconcept.de
Sat Aug 12 08:52:12 CEST 2006

Hi again,

a folder is just a normal folder. Depending on your needs this is the folder
to use if creating a site using custom templates.

You may add certain properties that will be passed to any item in that
folder (keywords, ...)

The extended folder is either one of the galleries (that you'll find if
using the editor to maintain your content) or a microsite - a special
templateone feature creating a new (micro)site usign templateone and
including modules, configfiles and stuff like that.

cheers,

Mat