[opencms-dev] Re: JSTL Expression Language and OpenCms Macro Excpressions

Toni PĂ©rez tp.ocms at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 16:46:51 CEST 2006

On 13/08/06, Fabian Huber <fabian.huber at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Toni,
>
> thanks for your answer.
> I used JSTL 1.1. After your answer, I tried to use version 1.0.6. But the
> problem was the same. Which version of OpenCms do you use?
>
> Regards,
> Fabian

Hello, Fabian.

I am using OpenCms 6.2.1 on a Tomcat 5.5, but I think it would also
works with 6.0.

Some questions to try to know what is happening:

* Have you reverted the changes done on the "web.xml" to use the JSTL 1.1?

* The start tag of "webapp" element in the "web.xml" file:
          is simply "<web-app>"?
          Or is <web-app xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee"

                                       version="2.4">?

* In the JSP (i will use the core taglib for example):
          are you declaring the taglib with <%@ taglib prefix="c"
uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/core" %>?
           or with <%@ taglib prefix="c"
uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core" %>? (note the "jsp/" substring