[opencms-dev] opencms 6.2.2 | isSystemUser() returns false

Roman Uhlig roman.uhlig at knve.de
Mon Aug 14 10:59:40 CEST 2006

Hi Joachim!

We have been trying this without success as well some time ago. I guess the
question is: what exactly IS a system user? User who may login into the
workplace? Admins? For all of these there are other methods to test for.
E.g. to determine if a user is admin, you could use:

CmsJspActionElement.getCmsObject().hasRole(org.opencms.security.CmsRole.ADMINISTRATOR)

Check org.opencms.security.CmsRole for other constants.
I hope this helps.

Roman