[opencms-dev] Displaying properties within <cms:contentload>

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Mon Aug 14 12:04:40 CEST 2006

Hi List,

I have desparately tried to find out, how to display properties of files
in a <cms:contentload ...> loop.

I am using resourcetype xmlpage, I do not want to create my own
structured xml type, if this is not necessary.

I do a loop over my resources and try to display the Title property of
each resource:

<cms:contentload collector="allInFolderNavPos"
param="/faq/faq_${number}.html|xmlpage" editable="true">

  <cms:contentshow element="${property.Title}"/>

</cms:contentload>

___

But the I do not see the titles of the files that I loop over.
Instead I only see the title of the index page itself which contains
this code.

I have tried different things:
<cms:contentshow element="Title"/> doesn't work, because there is no XML
element called Title
<cms:contentshow element="property.Title"/> also doesn't work

Is there any way to use cms:contentload / cms:contentshow for accessing
file properties? Or can I somehow get the name of the current
contentload-file into a scriptlet-variable?

Thanks and Regards
Christian