[opencms-dev] Sequence of files in backend

Alig, Odette O.Alig at LRworld.com
Mon Aug 14 14:59:57 CEST 2006

Hi,
Can you help me? I test for a short time opencms for our intranet. One of the future editor and project manager asked me, if I can change the sequence of files at the design in the backend of opencms. It is importend that the sequence is the same like in the frontend, where the sequence is given by navigation (property=NavPos).
Is it posible to change the design of the backend in the explorer-view in any way? Because at the moment the files are shown alphabetical by the title of the files.
Thanks.