[opencms-dev] Question about news.

marc fiévet marc at fievet.be
Tue Aug 15 10:45:06 CEST 2006

Hello,

Have a look in the
system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templateone.modules/classes/org/open
cms/frontend/templateone/modules/workplace_en.properties

You have some entries. At the bottom, you find
# XMLContent list information and
layout.event.center.listelement =
/system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templateone.modules/elements/list_e
vents_center.jsp

Change this entry with what you want.

Regards,

MARC