[opencms-dev] 404 error

Bill Edwards wse at jimmy.harvard.edu
Tue Aug 15 21:26:21 CEST 2006

Hi Christian--thanks for your response.  What puzzles me is that I
did *not* do a static export of the mini-site on the two servers
where I can see it outside of OpenCMS.  One thing I should have
mentioned is that I exported the mini-site from one site and imported
into the two other sites.  When I look in the export directory, I
don't see the mini-site on either of the two working machines.

Lastly, redoing the static export on the non-working machine has not
solved the 404 error on that machine.  Sorry. -- Bill