[opencms-dev] How to create a new news article

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Wed Aug 16 10:14:35 CEST 2006

> <cms:contentload collector="${property.collector}"
> param="${property.tests}news_${number}.html|news_article" editable="true">
>
> But I am getting errors like "for input string". I am not sure with what
> value the property.collector is substituted. I went through properties
> of jsp page and gave same properties that working
> file has(templateone).

Property.collector will be substituted with the value of the file
property called "collector". You should only use ${property.collector},
if you want to make your collector configurable outside of the JSP file.

The documentation of the <cms:contentload ...> tag describes which
collectors are available and what the property does.

c.