[opencms-dev] OpenCMS Schema question.

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Thu Aug 17 15:03:05 CEST 2006

No, it's a limitation.

-----Original Message-----
From: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org
[mailto:opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org] On Behalf Of Anthony Roy
Sent: 17 August 2006 13:58
To: opencms-dev at opencms.org
Subject: [opencms-dev] OpenCMS Schema question.

Hi all,

I have a schema for an Advert type, and wish to map the Title element of the
schema to the Title property of an XML document created using that schema.

So far I have the following mapping in my annotation:

<xsd:annotation>
    <xsd:appinfo>
        <mappings>
            <mapping element="Title" mapto="property:Title" />
        </mappings>
    </xsd:appinfo>
</xsd:annotation>

Now, this has half of the effect that I want: if I set the Title field of
the XML document, it automatically updates the Title property of the file.
However, if I change the Title property, it does not update the Title
element - it behaves like a one-way mapping.

Is this a limitation of OpenCMS, or am I missing something?

Thanks,

Anthony Roy.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed. This communication represents the originator's personal views and
opinions, which do not necessarily reflect those of HPI Limited. If you are
not the original recipient or the person responsible for delivering the
email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
email in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in
error, please immediately notify postmaster at hpi.co.uk.This message has been
scanned by Anti-Virus. Recipients are advised to apply their own virus
checks to this message on delivery.