[opencms-dev] JSR 170

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Thu Aug 17 16:46:06 CEST 2006

Currently we at Alkacon are not working on JSR 170 support for OpenCms. I
find it unlikley that JSR 170 will be included in the upcoming 7.0 release.

I belive JSR 170 support will be coming in the longer term. I personally
find it important. Unfortunatly there is currently no customer really
investing in this, as other feature requests seem to be of more direct
importance.

Kind Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior