[opencms-dev] OpenCms 7.0 roadmap?

Shi Yusen shiys at langhua.cn
Sat Aug 19 07:32:04 CEST 2006

Hi Alex,

Great work!

> Major areas where we have been working at include improved link mangement
> and workflow functions. Some improvements to XML contents (like auto
> correction after schema change) are already available in the CVS.

I still believe OpenCms is the best collaboration tool, at least better than
IBM workplace.

BTW, I'm interested in the improvements to XML contents. I made a module to
import and export MS Excel. I do this by the mapping configuration. I hope
in OpenCms 7.0, the content handler for the mapping (both nested and simple
type) would be improved as well. Currently the mapping format I use is
below:

<mapping element="owner/containerid"
mapto="property:rock-containerid|ExcelImport:Owner
Sheet!B4|ExcelExport:Owner Sheet!B*" />

And it would be better if there are something to control item visiting in
appinfo or somewhere else.

Best wishes,

Shi Yusen/Beijing Langhua Ltd.
Tel: 86-10-88514088, 88514099