[opencms-dev] Problem of Session control

zhibin huang huangzhibin2005 at yahoo.com.cn
Thu Aug 24 03:34:03 CEST 2006

Hi list,
  Because of project requirement, we plan to add session control in our project.
  After tests, I found if adding "cache" property "uri;element;params=(print,accessible)" to jsp files, session cannot be
  controlled. After removing cache property of jsp files, session can be controlled. But users' browsering speed was slowed
  down.
  I am not sured what I said is right. Could someone who knew it give me some suggestions about adding session control while
  remaining jsp files' browsering speed?
  Thanks for any help.
Zhibin