[opencms-dev] OpenCmsVfs plugin error : Unable to read the OpenCms XML configuration.

Joe Lam joe.lam at moni-media.net
Fri Aug 25 10:00:21 CEST 2006

just installed Eclipse 3.2 and unzipped opencmsvfs_0.0.2.jar to eclipse
folder, preferences have been set.
when I opened the view, I got this error. please help.

Unable to create view: Critical error during OpenCms initialization:
Unable to read the OpenCms XML configuration.

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Element type "validationhandler" must be
declared.
    at
org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(Unknown
Source)
    at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.error(Unknown Source)

by searhing the config folder, I only found one "validationhandler" in
opencms-system.xml
<validationhandler
class="org.opencms.security.CmsDefaultValidationHandler"/>

Thanks a lot

Joe