回复: Re: [opencms-dev] Problem of Session control

zhibin huang huangzhibin2005 at yahoo.com.cn
Sat Aug 26 15:58:44 CEST 2006

Hi,Christian,
    Thanks for your suggestions.
  Zhibin

Christian Steinert <christian_steinert at web.de> 写道:
  zhibin huang schrieb:
> Hi list,
> Because of project requirement, we plan to add session control in our
> project.
> After tests, I found if adding "cache" property
> "uri;element;params=(print,accessible)" to jsp files, session cannot be
> controlled. After removing cache property of jsp files, session can be
> controlled. But users' browsering speed was slowed
> down.
> I am not sured what I said is right. Could someone who knew it give me
> some suggestions about adding session control while
> remaining jsp files' browsering speed?
> Thanks for any help.
> Zhibin

Hello Zhibin,

If your pages are cached, then of course they are not processed for every visitor.

You can put all code that is not user-dependent into a separate file.
Then you have to set the "cache" property (see Alkacon docs) for that file.
Disable caching for your main template and include the cached and user-independent JSP from your main template ()

I this way opencms will cache what can be cached and still you will have session control, because the main template is called for each request.

christian