[opencms-dev] Eclipse plu gin for OpenCms VFS

lxbing113 lxbing113 at 163.com
Wed Aug 30 14:04:04 CEST 2006

  hello Jon:
    thank you for your advise, yes, of course ,any alphanumeric volid name can specify the jsp file in opencms workplace ,you only need to "new" a correct filetype ! but when you edite the file in Eclipse ,if your file with anomalistic name ,you may need to specify a editer for it every time. so I reconmmand that if you want to use the opencms-vfs plugin for devolope,you had better to using a normative name !

now I can open and edite existing file ,but I can't save it  after  modifing it ! is anyone can help me?

any advise appreciate!

lai xiaobing