[opencms-dev] seting the state of a CmsResource

Judith Schindler Judith.Schindler at communardo.de
Wed Aug 30 20:32:34 CEST 2006

Hello,

I'm fighting with a problem, that actually shouldn't be such a big one. So I hope for your help.
I'm tryimg to set the state of a CMS Resource like:

CmsResource res = CmsObject.readResource(resourcename);
res.setState(STATE_CHANGED);
--> res.getState() returns "STATE_CHANGED". as it should be
but if I'm trying to read this resource later it has still its origin state and not "STATE_CHANGED".

So my question is:
How can I make the change in the state persistent? Why exists no method like writeResource(res)? Or is that not the problem?

I will really appreciate any hints.
Judith