[opencms-dev] get group info in a jsp page

Claus Priisholm cpr at codedroids.com
Thu Aug 31 07:28:32 CEST 2006

All the logout method does (besides the redirect) is to invalidate the
session if one exist, so if you do the latter yourself you'll get the
same effect without the redirection.

Mustapha Es-salihe wrote:
> I am programming a jsp page in which users subscribe
> to my portal and they have to choose the group in
> which they want to participate. To look to the group
> informations, I have to login but I must to logout
> also. the CmsJspLoginBean.logout() method do a
> redirection and this cause a problem for me. any idea
> ?
> thanks
>

>  p4.vert.ukl.yahoo.com uncompressed/chunked Wed Aug 30 20:16:17 GMT 2006

Claus Priisholm, CodeDroids ApS
Phone: +45 48 22 46 46
cpr (you know what) codedroids.com - http://www.codedroids.com
cpr (you know what) interlet.dk - http://www.interlet.dk