[opencms-dev] CmsProperty class the correct choice to set a property?

Jan Meier jan.meier at zmnh.uni-hamburg.de
Thu Aug 31 13:25:16 CEST 2006

Hi Christian,

Am Donnerstag 31 August 2006 02:39 schrieb Christian Steinert:
> CmsProperty represents properties as they are stored in the database.
> If you want to set the locale for one request only, then you could
> append the __locale=xx parameter to your URL.

I know about the possibility to set the locale with __locale=xx, the problem
is that it is hard to memorize. The people who edit pages in my OpenCms setup
should create links to english content, for them it would be a lot easier if
they just have to append locale=xx to the link url.

You said that CmsProperty is not the right choice to set the locale, how can I
set the locale within my jsp-code?

Regards

Jan