[opencms-dev] Apply Subversion on OpenCms?

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 14:53:51 CEST 2006

It would help enormously if the OpenCms software was split into a few
modules. The most important being separating the Content Repository
from the rest of the software.

A clean separation between the repository and the rest of OpenCms
would vastly facilitate projects such as this (ie a SVN based
repository) and the Laughing Panda Eclipse module etc.

It would also (in theory) make upgrades easier.

Just my 2c.

Joe.