[opencms-dev] "Cleanup HTML Code" - additional cleaning

Sebastian Himberger sebastian.himberger at gmx.de
Thu Aug 31 16:04:51 CEST 2006

Hi Christian,

i have a similar requirement atm. Cleaning is done in
org.opencms.util.CmsHtmlConverter. Unfortionally is the usage of this
class hardcoded. I', looking for a different solution but this task is
not my top priority.  Maybe you can modify the editor JSP (It's action
13 or so..) and inject a custom action. But imho you have to do some
coding to achieve your goals.

best regards
Sebastian