[opencms-dev] Forum module available?

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Fri Sep 1 02:37:08 CEST 2006

Hi OC- World,

This MVNforum module plugin is somehow a fake; I'm the integrator of it ;-)

The reason, why I'd tried to provide such a module was to show, how easy it
is to integrate other Java Applications into OpenCms and use the same DB.

If anybody is interested to work with me to enhance this module, I've many
ideas about it, like using the same authentication, integrating threads and
post via RSS into OpenCms based XMLContent pages, integrating portlets, etc.

Unfortunately I've no time to do it myself with my team at this time and
probably till the end of this year we can't work on the further development,
if any customers would like to sponsor it at least for 50% of the whole
development effort, but it would be great to do it together with you and
give it to the public as a Christmas present ;-)

Are any volunteers over there ;o)?

Kind Regards,
Arash