[opencms-dev] Uploading document from local file system, without using upload applet.

Sakshi Aggarwal sakshi.a at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 12:11:25 CEST 2006

I would like to create a jsp with a file upload feature.
On selecting the relevant file from the user's local file system, I should
be able
to upload it to a predefined path in the vfs.

Basically, want to have a file upload feature, while keeping the concept of
uploading to the VFS totally hidden from the user.

This is why I do not want to use the file upload applet provided with
opencms.

Any pointers around this are eagerly awaited.

Thanks,

Sakshi