[opencms-dev] How to encode URL parameters in InternalLinks (in News Article for example)

Martin Bednář bednar at triax.cz
Tue Sep 5 11:13:11 CEST 2006

How to encode URL parameters in InternalLinks (in News Article for example).
I need it for example for adding google analytics parameters to URLs.
When I set InternalLink to something like:
/index.jsp?__locale=en&previous=/Category/Item1.html and save document.

Error occured:
Unmarshalling xml document failed.
Reason: Error on line 18 of document : The reference to entity "lang"
must end with the ';' delimiter. Nested exception: The reference to
entity "lang" must end with the ';' delimiter.

I trying use & entity but it has no effect.

Thank you for advice
Martin