[opencms-dev] how to access url displayed in browser's address bar

Arian Abrahantes Quintana Arian.Abrahantes.Quintana at cern.ch
Tue Sep 5 12:12:55 CEST 2006

hi andras,

sort of that but getPathInfo or other Methods within HttpServletRequest is not returning the full url -seems to be a URI-, instead of:

http://mywebsite.org/path/to/file.html

returns,

/path/to/file.html

Let me see if I make myself clear.

I'd like to code in opencms or java something to work like this: http://www.js-examples.com/page/javascripts__example.html?view=495 <http://www.js-examples.com/page/javascripts__example.html?view=495>

as you see the javascript goes directly to the bowser address bar.

thank you for your help I'll keep looking,

arian