[opencms-dev] Scripting Module Installation.

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Thu Sep 7 15:50:42 CEST 2006

Actually, you can bypass the zip stage (and therefore the problem of
creating a manifest file).  On each development cycle, I just replace all
resources within my module's tree at /system/modules/<module folder name>.
The bundling-up of the module into a deployable module archive can wait
until development is complete.

Jon