[opencms-dev] Internet Explorer stability problems in Workplace

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Thu Sep 7 16:25:24 CEST 2006

Has anyone experienced Internet Explorer crashes when using the Workplace,
perhaps more recently than before?  I have a client for whom this is
becoming a problem, and I'd be interested in knowing whether it's
widespread.

Alternatively, does anyone know of any recent Microsoft IE updates which
might have caused the change?  My client has experienced crashes using
latest version 6 and beta versions of upcoming 7.

Jon