[opencms-dev] Problem installing oracle 9i

Leo leonardo.moreno at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 15:53:49 CEST 2006

Hi

I'm starting to work with opencms, i installed it using MySQL and
everything worked fine, but i need to use oracle 9i so I try to
install it and the installation worked fine except for some
exceptions. I checked the database and all the tables where created
with some records. I can see the page where it tells you that it was
installed succesfully and i can login from this page using Admin
admin. My problem begins when i need to open the workplace login page
in "opencms/opencms/system/login/". This page is completely blank, and
i can see no exceptions in the tomcat logs.

If somebody has experienced the same problem or have a clue in what is
going wrong please  let me know.

regards

--
Leonardo Moreno Guzmán