[opencms-dev] doubt with the html editor

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Mon Sep 11 19:05:58 CEST 2006

> Hi

> First of all and since it’s my first ever email to
> this list, i would like to say hi to every subscriber.
>
> Now to the real business.
>
> I’ve got this strange behavior in my opencms html
> editor:
>
> I open the editor and create a link (it happens also with an
> image) and the link is for instance http://myserver:8080/mylink.html, and after
> I go the source code and change that link to another one http://www.mydomain.pt, for example.
>
> When I exit and save I see that the link was changed to http://myserver

Please check the sites configuration in the real filesystem (RFS) under
    WEB-INF/config/opencms-system.xml

there should be a section like
		<sites>
			<workplace-server>http://myserver:8080</workplace-server>
			<default-uri>/sites/default/</default-uri>
			<site server="http://myserver:8080" uri="/sites/default/"/>
		</sites>

Maybe you have forgotten to configure your port here...

christian