[opencms-dev] absolute links in static resources

Hugo Salgado hsalgado at isa.pt
Tue Sep 12 16:39:05 CEST 2006

Hi

I think my problem is similar to yours.

I will not tell how to solve, but in my research I found that the solution could be in the opencms-importexport.xml in the directive userelativelinks

With this the publish will not transform your urls into the workplace defined server.

The prob in this is that your workplace design will be completely messed up.

Hugo Salgado
Innovation & Development	 hsalgado at isa.pt

	 Remote Management Systems

R. Carlos Seixas, 9	 Coimbra, Portugal