[opencms-dev] Making OpenCMS ROOT Web App

Stanczak Group justin at stanczakgroup.com
Tue Sep 12 20:04:14 CEST 2006

First to explain what I'm wanting to do. We have an old ASP.NET site I'm
moving to OpenCMS. I have to leave the old site up and move it piece by
piece until it is moved, then I'll turn off IIS and make Tomcat the main
web server. What I've done so far is put OpenCMS on that server and used
jk connector to connect IIS to Tomcat. Named a isapi link /opencms that
goes to Tomcat so opencms/opencms/ accesses the OpenCMS system. I can
see that I need to make OpenCMS the root app in Tomcat, so how can I do
this post setup? As well as any other suggestions that you have to help
ease my transition to OpenCMS.

--
Justin Stanczak
Stanczak Group