[opencms-dev] Choose the directory to start the search

maria.freixes_graells at alcatel.es maria.freixes_graells at alcatel.es
Wed Sep 13 14:40:24 CEST 2006

Hello everybody!!

This is a question that I made a few days ago, please, if someone has an
idea to implement this, It would be great!
The question is that each time I launch a search, always the tool scan
all the directories in our structure, but I would like an option to add
into my search, in order to implement the facility to choose the
directory for starting the search.

Any idea?

Maria