[opencms-dev] providing a relative/absolute path for login.jsp (form based authentication)

Sakshi Aggarwal sakshi.a at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 12:46:02 CEST 2006

I would like to specify a separate login page.. have done it using the
<form-based> attribute.

However, if I give a path in the xml file like "login.jsp", which is lying
at the root of my site, this page does not work for all the subfolder
authentications(looks for a login.jsp relative to the currently requested
folder path).
Is there some way that I can specify an absolute path for the site..either
some additional parameter, or change the value itself, such that even if the
authentication is required for a sub-folder, they would all refer the same "
login.jsp".
Thanks,

Sakshi