[opencms-dev] SOLVED: OC4J 10.1.3 Login Problem

Shi Yusen shiys at langhua.cn
Thu Sep 14 14:32:57 CEST 2006

Hi Nacho,

It's strange. My current 2 projects are both on JDK 1.5.x + OpenCms 6.2.1 + Apache 2.0.x + jBoss 4.0.4 + Oracle 10g. I don't see the problem you mentioned. I cann't believe it. Are you sure it's not caused by some of your special configurations?

Regards

Shi Yusen/Beijing Langhua Ltd.
Tel: 86-10-88514088, 88514099
Fax: 86-10-88514099