[opencms-dev] Strange JSP compile behaviour

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Fri Sep 15 15:02:20 CEST 2006

Joe -

I've seen odd behaviour on repeated JSP reloads - e.g. blank pages being
delivered occasionally - but have never got to the bottom of what's
producing the behaviour.  I wonder if it's a threading problem.  I suspect
the core OpenCms code, but you might be able to get round it by setting the
JSP 'singlethreadmodel' directive in your own pages (I forget precisely what
it's called) and see if that makes any difference.

Jon