[opencms-dev] CmsDefaultXmlContentHandler and TemplateOneModules

Holger Schick holgerschick at web.de
Fri Sep 15 16:28:10 CEST 2006

Hello,
I have some question about the CmsDefaultXmlContentHandler and the
org.opencms.frontend.templateone.modules.CmsLayoutXmlContentHandler.

I'm trying to find out why the CmsLayoutXmlContentHandler is implemented
in the template one modules. For what do I need this handler and when
does opencms calls this class and what is done in the configuration that
opencms calls this class and not the default class?

Kind Regards

Holger Schick