[opencms-dev] OpenCms 6.2 - CmsSearch still not working properly ???

Mario D'Angelo mario.dangelo at e-dea.it
Fri Sep 15 16:37:26 CEST 2006

Hi all,

            I had modified the CmsSearchIndex.class to work on OpenCms 6.0.3
and it did its job very well at the point that I developed a result script
to visualize Custom Modules xml records dynamically rendered, this is really
powerful. Yesterday I decided to test my Sites and custom Templates on
OpenCms 6.2.2, thinking "they must have solved the bugs in the
CmsSearchIndex.class" by now. The Installation took 4:40 hours, (A LONG LONG
TIME) and I was full of expectations, but the bottom of the line is that I
am back to my 6.0.3 because once again I wasn't able to get the Lucene
Search Module to work on my Sites. Is it another bug or its my java
programming ignorance, is there anybody else out there experiencing the same
problem ?

R.S.V.

Thank you,

Mario D'Angelo