[opencms-dev] Tell me if this makes sense...

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Fri Sep 15 20:24:15 CEST 2006

The API is sometimes a bit inconsistent about the meaning of 'resource name'
or 'resource path' in method signatures: sometimes it's relative to the site
root, and sometimes it's absolute.  Are you sure you are using the right
variant for CmsObject.copyResource()?  I've not used the method, but I
imagine it takes a site-root-relative value.. yet your symbol 'source' is
absolute.  Try using the relative equivalent and see if that helps.

Jon

  _____