[opencms-dev] Broken help texts in XML content editor

SCHEDENIG Marian Marian.Schedenig at qualysoft.com
Mon Sep 18 12:19:30 CEST 2006

Hi!

I have a problem displaying my help texts in the XML content editor. The
help labes are read correctly from the resource file, but passed to the
Javascript function showHelpText() as URL encoded strings. However, the
function never resolves the encoding, so instead of spaces, my help
texts have lots of "%20" and the like.

I'm not sure if this is a problem with the way I specify the help
labels, or if some other file responsible for displaying the labels was
manipulated (I'm not the original developer on this project) - but
perhaps this is a common problem? (Unfortunately, keywords like "help"
are not much use with internet search engines :).

Thx,
Marian.