[opencms-dev] Problem with JSP's

Aaron Green joseph.green at usm.edu
Mon Sep 18 18:03:38 CEST 2006

Ok, after reading more documentation, I see that I have this file in
the wrong place.  I have two new questions now.  The documentation
basically says to put this template file into a folder called
templates.  I tried that and it still doesn't show up as a template
when creating a new page(but many other example templates do).  Where
do template files that I create go?  Also, after creating a page with
one of the example templates, I get this message:

The resource loader is not template enabled.

What does this mean?