[opencms-dev] OpenCms for EJB Applications

Jorge González informatico at hotelparadisepark.com
Tue Sep 19 12:45:58 CEST 2006

Hi:

You can integrate the opencms jsp's with your actual ejb to pull data
from your database.

In the other way, if you have a very modern architecture, like seam o
spring with hibernate and injection, maybe the best way to deal with
your site is not using opencms.
But if you want the modules, the workplace (editor, etc) and the
workflow engine, and you have other parts of your app that deal with a
legacy or bigger system (devel. with ejb), this scenario could be the
best for you.
Work with contents under opencms and build an interface with your ejb's
and place links to use them from the opencms part.
I don't know what kind of service is it, if you tell us, perhaps anybody
here can tell you how it goes...