[opencms-dev] change opencms-system.xml with java code/site node

Andy Bicksbo schlachtzeuger at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 21:52:58 CEST 2006

HI
I searched very hard through the opencms code but i didn't find a solution
to add a CmsSite to the opencms-system.xml during runtime, so i worked out
some jdom methods for time saving on this prop(i know that the opencms team
is using dom4j, but i have just a little expirience with it) so it now works
well,
BUT if somebody know a way for this proplem please let me know
thx
andy