[opencms-dev] log4j WARN in tomcat

Daniel Tsen etiger99 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 20 11:46:33 CEST 2006

hi ruben:

I am looking into it. It seems that a similar sentence exits :

# Per default we use WARN debug level and just one appender
log4j.rootLogger=\
	ERROR,\
	OC

# Optional CONSOLE appender for logging on the system console (good for
debugging during development)
log4j.appender.CONSOLE=org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender

it seems that tomcat or the opencms set the logger to a WARN level ,
and you set it to a INFO level , right?

I use opencms6.2.1

Daniel