[opencms-dev] log4j WARN in tomcat

Daniel Tsen etiger99 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 20 16:26:46 CEST 2006

Hi Ruben:
After I reinstalled the opencms of myself .The opencms.log in
webapps\opencms2\WEB-INF\logs recorded nothing. I always can't figure out
the reason. Now I got it . There is no log4j.properties in
$tomcat/webapps/opencms/WEB-INF/classes.

Strange again.  I imported the whole opencms_6.2.1_src folder and rebuilt
it in Eclipse.But in eclipse I could find other folders in WEB-INF except
the log4j.properties file or even the  webapp\WEB-INF\classes\ folder. Then
when I built and got the war file, it doesn't contain the  log4j.properties
.

As for the following info, I am not familiar with them yet. I am still a
beginer, according to what I know , it seems that Tomcat doesn't contain
log4j as its default logging tool. Not as opencms. right?